Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The One that Started It All--Harrison Tudor

I've always loved English Tudor homes, so when I decided to get a dollhouse a few years ago, I researched available kits & fell in love with the Harrison, made by Greenleaf Dollhouses. This house was a commissioned build, constructed by Kim's Miniatures. I was able to select wallpapers, flooring & light fixtures for this beauty.

I wasn't trying to do an authentic period house, since I did opt to have the house electrified. But I thought it would be fun to try and find some miniatures for the house that have a Tudor feel to them. I've had more success finding Tudor miniatures from shops and ebay sellers in the UK. JBM miniatures also has some nice Tudor pieces, although they are in the same price range as Bespaq miniatures.
















The house is still not entirely furnished, as I need to focus on finding more accessories for it. Also I need to add some artwork throughout the house. Here are some pieces I have so far that I need to add.
Tomorrow I'll share some of the dolls I've purchased to live in the Harrison!

No comments:

Post a Comment